The use of managed services is steadily gaining popularity around the world among small business owners and big corporations alike, covering an ever-increasing number of industries. After the initial fears around data security were overcome, decision makers realized that the inherent benefits of this practice significantly outweigh the challenges it poses.
The most obvious gains an organization can expect from switching to managed services are:
- Staff freed for more strategic initiatives
- Ability to deliver projects impossible with in-house expertise
- Cost savings (opex reductions)
- Greater flexibility to scale operations
- More standardized and better aligned processes
- Access to latest technology and experts who understand it
- Increase in efficiency
- Improving organizational agility and operational readiness
- More flexibility – tapping into unavailable before possibilities
- Risk or change impact reduction
- Better competitiveness (through best technology related practices)
In particular, delegating partially or completely their web presence to 3rd parties is rapidly becoming a preferred choice for businesses and individuals alike. As a result web, presence management or simply website maintenance is becoming an increasingly viable alternative for those owners of web assets, who are mindful of the quality of their online presence.
Bularg Web Solutions is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this trend. We see our vast experience in maintaining corporate websites, both customer-facing and internal, as a guarantee for your satisfaction with our services. Contact us to discuss how we can help you concentrate on your core expertise by leaving the management of your web presence to us.